Dear Friends of Raw-Wisdom.com,
Today, Saturday November 14th is World Diabetes Day. The theme for the years 2009 to 2013 is "Diabetes Education and Prevention."
It's funny though how "Education and Prevention" can mean totally different things to different people.
For the International Diabetes Organization and the over 12 drug companies that sponsor World Diabetes Day it means educating people about how they can "manage" their diabetes with insulin.
For the team that made the film "Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days" it means educating people on how they can prevent and even reverse diabetes with a raw and living foods diet.
Now don't get me wrong, insulin is an absolutely amazing thing that has saved countless lives, but it's not something you want to use regularly. The goal should always be to get off of medication whenever possible.
And if that's the case how come there's no mention of eating a raw and living foods diet on the World Diabetes Day website? Kind of crazy don't you think...
To help with the real meaning of "Education and Prevention" for World Diabetes Day the team behind the film "Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days" is offering a huge 50% OFF discount on their film and the companion "Raw for Life" 2 disc DVD set.
You can see the trailer for the film and what they're doing here:
Also, when you pick up a copy of Simply Raw or Raw for Life today you'll also get ALL of the bonuses listed below. One of the really cool things about theraw food community is how we all come together to supporta cause like reversing diabetes.
A lot of people have stepped up to contribute amazing bonuses for this event.
Don't miss out on getting all of these bonuses...
* Bonus 1: "Kitchen Gadgets" 40 Minute Instructional Video by Raw Food Chef Cherie Soria of The Living Light Institute($14.99 Value)
* Bonus 2: Jennifer Cornbleet's Favorite 5 Recipes from her Book "Raw Food Made Easy"($4.99 Value)
* Bonus 3: A One Month Raw Menu Planner by Tera Warner of "The Raw Divas" ($14.99 Value)
* Bonus 4: Audio Interview with Ani Phyo on How to Stay Raw While Traveling ($4.99 Value)
* Bonus 5: The entire "The Raw Life: Becoming Natural in an Unnatural World" E-Book by Paul Nison ($14.99 Value)
* Bonus 6: The entire "Revealing the Physical Changes" E-Book by Angela Stokes - 63 Pages! ($19.95 Value)
* Bonus 7: The entire "Revvellutionize Your Life In 30 Days" E-Book by Revvell Revati of Rawkin Radio ($19.95 Value)
* Bonus 8: The entire "Raw Success " book, written by Matt Monarch - ($15.95 Value) plus a 15% Discount Coupon for his Raw Food World Online Store
* Bonus 9: Chapter 1 of Susan Schenk's book "The Live Food Factor" ($4.95 Value)
That's a lot of great extra health insight and education...
and you get it all FR@E when you purchase the Simply Raw or Raw for Life for 50% off.
Go here right now to see all the details and get your copies:
Until next time...
Nathan and Melinda
P.S. - This special half off World Diabetes Day Sale ends at midnight on Friday, November 20th. If you'd like to get this revolutionary film that so many people are raving about... and save 50%, then go here now:
See you November 19th at 7 PM for the special holiday presentation by world-renowned authors Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes Monarch at the Green Earth in Oneonta, NY. For more info call Melinda 607-643-8280 or click here.
Nathan and Melinda